The aradhane of great saint Sri Vyasaraja Tirtha is celebrated on 12-3-2012.The below article is the courtesy of my well wisher Sri Vijaya Vittal.
Short info regarding Sri Vyasarajaru
1) Sri Vyasarajaru born and raised near chennapattana,studied in Mulabagilu and moved to Hampi upon the invitation of the King where he spent the rest of this life.
2) He was a Rajguru for 6 emperors of the Vyasaraja Dynasty.
3) His biography was written by Telugu poet Somanatha Kavi & one more Urdu kavi Mir Allam who was ambassador of Bhaamani kingdom.
4) He personally did the seva of lord of Tirupathi Sri Srnivasa devaru for 12 years,as a result the prayer and worship schedule that are followed today adher to the guideliness established by sri Vyasarajaru.
5) The concept of University was first established by Vyasarajaru.
6) He was honored by various rulers of the world’s nations,including Delhi Sultanate,Adhil Shah.
7) He is the initiator of Chaithnaya Pantha in Bengal,which is now called ISKCON.
8) He was guru for both Purandara dasaru,Kanakadasaru as well as inspiration for Vaishnava sampradaya bhakthas like Namadeva,Mirabhai,Thukaram etc.
9) He composed in Kannada many Suladhis & Ugabhogasa.
10) It was under his guidance that a revolution in Carnatic Music started in south India, He is considered as incarnation of Prahlada and previous of Raghavendra swamy.
11) sri Tulajadi maharaja has given title to Sri Vyasarajaru ie;‘Sangeetha vidhya pravarthaka vidhya simhasanadhyaksha…
12) One saint who installed 732 Vayudevara murthi throughout india.
13) Installed Yantrodhraka Pranadevaru @ chakrateertha,Hampi..
14)Ruled vijayanagara kingdom when Sri Krishanadevaraya got khu-yoga.
15) Sri Krishana Devaraya wrote that Sri Vyasarajaru is his “Gurugalu”on south wall at Vithaleshwara swamy devasatna,one can even see today @Hampi,what a great Yati what a great Raja was Krishandevaraya who got such a great Gurugalu
Great Kruthigalu written by Sri Vyasaraja Prabhugalu..
4)Upaadhikhandana Mandaara Manjari
5)Mayavada Khandana Mandaara Manjari
6)Prapancha mithyatvanumana khandana Mandaara Manjari
7)Tatva viveka Mandaara Manjari
9)Grantha malike Stotra
11)Srinivasa na stotra
12)Sri Krishna Magalastaka
13)Sri Yantrodharaka stotra
14)Sri Shiva stuti
15)Sri Sripada Raja pancha ratna malika
16)Sri Bramhnayateerthara pancha ratna malika stotram
17)Sri Hanumatasam prokshana vidhi
18)Sri Vayustuthi puracharana padhathi
To ‘Brahmsutra Bhashya’
1)Sri Jayateertharu wrote TatvaPrakashika to This Tatva prakashika Sri Vyasarajaru wrote ‘Tatparya Chandrika’.
2) To MBTN:Sri Vyasarajaru wrote ‘Bharata Bhava Panchika’.
3)To Acharyara Prakarna Grantha ie Tatva Viveka Sri Jayateertharu wrote Tatvaviveka Tika for this Tika Sri Vyasarajaru wrote ‘Tatva viveka Mandara Manjari’
4)For Upadhi Khandana:
1)Upadhikhandana Tika by Sri Jayateertharu
2)Upadhikhandana Mandaramanjari by sri Vyasarajaru.
5)For Acharyara Prapancha Mithyatvanumana Khnadana:
1)Sri Jayateertharu wrote : Prapancha Mithyatvanumana Khnadana tika
2) Sri Vyasarajaru wrote : Prapancha Mithyatvanumana Khnadana Mandara Manjari
- Sri Vyasaraja Aradhane celebration at his mrithika brindhavana,Triplicane,Chennai:Click here
- Vyasarajaru prathisthapana Hanuman:Click here
- YantroddhAraka Hanumatstotram in a PDF:Click here
- Mangalacharana shloka of Tatparya chandrika by Sri Sri Vyasarajaru:Clickhere
- Naveena Veda-vyaasa:Click here
- Song by Sri Vyasarajaru on Sri Hanumantha devaru:Click here
Let this brilliant great bless all of us with Gyana/Bhakthi/Vairagya,
—In the service of Sri Hari Vayu Gurugalu,
Venkatesh Rajendra Rao.
- Click here to visit my Spiritual blog on Tatvavadha
- Click here to Subscribe my SMS Channel to learn Tatvavadha
- Click here to meet me in facebook
- Click here to follow me in Twitter
-May the great teacher,Sri VyasaTirtha,be our guide&protector,to grant all our desires.