Hari Sarvothama Vayu Jivothama!!
!! Hare Srinivasa !!
Sri Sri Padarajaru is one of the respectable and most powerful saint of Sri Madhwa parampara. After him, there were many more powerful Madhwa saints and among them 9 saints are still living in the “Navabrindhavana”, which is located at Erode on the banks of the river Cauvery.
See “Sri SriPadarajaru” parampara here
1. Sri Lakshmi Manohara theertharu (1670-1708)
2. Sri Lakshmipathi theertharu(1700-1715)
3. Sri Srinidhi theertharu(1781-1787)
4. Sri Vidyanidhi theertharu
5. Sri Sudhinidhi theertharu
6. Sri Sri Methanidhi theertharu
7. Sri Thejanidhi theertharu
8. Sri Thabonidhi theertharu (1806-1838)
9. Sri Yashonidhi theertharu(1840)
I request everyone to have dharsan of Navajeeva Brindhavana and get our yatigalu’s blessings.
How to reach:
Sri Sri Nava Jeeva Brindhavana, Sri Sri SriPadaraja Mutt(H.O Mulbhagal),
Kaveri River,Vasanth nagar,Pallipalayam,via Sheshayee Paper Board, Erode.
Contact: Sri SriPadaraja mutt,
Sri Raghavendra theertharu Mrithika brindhavana,
Contact person: Sri Krishna achar, 9443044346
Have a beautiful dharsan!!